Our pH-balanced medicated shampoo is infused with healing aloe vera gel, soothing oatmeal extract and refreshing cucumber promoting hydration and healing of your pet’s skin.
- Recommended by Veterinarians
- For conditions associated with Demodectic Mange, Seborrhea Dermatitis & Canine Acne
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide & 2.0% Micronized Sulfur allows for easier skin penetration
- Opens & flushes hair follicles for deep cleaning
- Works as an excellent degreaser for problem coats
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free of GMOs & harsh chemicals
- Safe to use with any and all topical flea treatments
- Proudly made with love in the USA
INDICATIONS: Benzoyl Peroxide shampoo with Sulfur helps aid in the treatment of Seborrhea, Schnauzer Comedo Syndrome and other conditions characterized by infection. Also effective to help resolve hyperkeratosis and follicular plugging.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Polyquaternium-7, Cocomidopropyl Betaine, Ethylene Glycol Distearate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Cucumber Infusion, Citric Acid, Kathon CG, Aloe Vera Gel, Oatmeal Extract.
To ensure quality and safety, our products are made in an FDA registered, NASC certified, cGMP and FSMA compliant laboratory.
Portions of all sales are donated
to various animal welfare organizations that focus on the health, safety and psychological wellness of animals.
I am very impressed with the result of this shampoo. I tried everything on my cat and nothing seemed to alleviate his rash and discomfort. The shampoo lathers very well so this bottle will last for some time.
It really works
My little chihuahua has been suffering from a rash for a while. I tried other medicated shampoos but were too strong and dried her skin. This shampoo really works. Her rash is gone and her skin is nice and smooth. I highly recommend it. Thank you.