Our pH-Balanced, soap-free Medicated Shampoo is specially formulated for the treatment of skin conditions characterized by infections including Seborrhea, Dermatitis, Schnauzer Comedo Syndrome, and many others. This highly effective formula also helps to resolve Hyper-keratosis and Follicular Plugging while allowing for easier skin penetration and long-lasting relief. Infused with Aloe Vera Gel, soothing Oatmeal Extract, and refreshing Cucumber to promote fast hydration and healing of your pet's skin. Safe to use on dogs, cats, and horses.
- Recommended by Veterinarians
- For conditions associated with Demodectic Mange, Seborrhea Dermatitis & Canine Acne
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide & 2.0% Micronized Sulfur allows for easier & deeper skin penetration
- Opens & flushes hair follicles for deep cleaning
- Works as an excellent degreaser for problem coats
- Made with natural ingredients
- Free of Parabens, GMOs, Dyes & harmful chemicals
- Safe to use with any and all topical flea treatments
- Proudly made with love in the USA
To ensure quality and safety, our products are made in an FDA registered, NASC certified, and cGMP compliant facility.
Portions of all sales are donated
to various animal welfare organizations that focus on the health, safety and psychological wellness of animals.
Smells so amazing you wouldn’t even know that it’s medicated.
I love this shampoo! It works awesome on my boy who has very bad allergies which cause skin infections. His skin has never looked so good and his coat shines! Best product out there for dogs with kin issues!
I purchased the medicated shampoo at a dog show in Florida. On return to Canada I shampooed my dog that was being treated for a skin irritation with no improvement. I used the shampoo as directed and saw a change immediately. A little goes a long way and the coat feels wonderful. No harsh smell. thank you
This formula really works and it doesn't leave my dog with dry, itchy and flaky skin like others I' ve tried in the past.
I purchased the medicated shampoo recently at the Wine Circuit Dog Show held at Samson State Park in NY. I tried it yesterday on a grooming client with oily, smelly, inflamed skin. I noticed relief almost immediately. The client called this morning to say that improvement is continuing and she even has an appetite this morning. Thank you for such a wonderful product.